1. EVERYONE IS WELCOME–HOBBYIST AND PROFESSIONAL. HOWEVER, YOU MUST PAY THE REGISTRATION FEE IN ORDER TO PARTICIPATE IN THE SILENT AUCTION.
2. You must have a bidder number.
3. Each item in the silent auction will have a bidder’s sheet. The sheet contains an item number, a description, a starting minimum bid, and an “open” and “close” time. If you wish to bid on that item, enter your bidder number, your name and the amount you wish to bid on that item.
4. You may bid any amount you wish, but your bid must be at least $1.00 more than the previous bid. BIDS MUST BE IN WHOLE DOLLARS ONLY. BIDS NOT IN WHOLE DOLLARS OR NOT LARGER THAN THE PREVIOUS BID WILL BE IGNORED.
5. The closing of an item will be announced a few minutes before final closing to allow final bids. Once an item is closed, no more bids will be accepted.
6. Upon the close of bidding, the winner of each bid will receive their item and must pay for it at this time.
7. All items must be paid for and removed from the hotel by: (1) the close of the silent auction if purchased on Saturday; or (2) the end of the live auction if purchased on Sunday.
8. NOTE: Plants sold through the silent auction are not club donations unless so noted on the bid sheet.